The new Heartland Petrochemical Complex, in Alberta, Canada, is only the second PP plant to come online in the last decade, and North America’s first integrated propane dehydrogenated (PDH) polypropylene (PP) facility. Read this white paper for details on this new source of supply, which is now in operation and on-track to commercially produce more than 525,000 tons of PP annually and ship 18 rail cars per day – and how it may improve your supply chain reliability.
You’ll learn about the new facility’s
- Geographic advantages of its location in Alberta
- Secured feedstock for long-term production
- Modern production technology and best practices
- A vast rail network and storage-in-transit capacity near major shipping hubs
- An onsite cogeneration plant for independent power supply and assured sustainability
Please fill out the form to download whitepaper.