Worldwide demand is growing rapidly for injection-molded medical devices and parts including blood collection tubes, syringes, pipette tips, and more. This guide provides concrete how-to information to help medical device manufacturers select the optimal injection molding system. Five key points dive deeply into compliance, system performance, financial considerations and more, using specific medical device and application examples.
Read this guide to learn:
- How design details affect injection molding and production line specifications
- Ways to plan a holistic, integrated system across multiple processes, work cells, and suppliers
- How to match a system’s features with your application needs
- Ways to future-proof your system beyond the initial investment
- How to justify the business case via financial value and ROI calculations
Please fill out the form to download the guide.